A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Sanders, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Sanders has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- The Kirklin Clinic Ambulatory Surg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Colleen Sanders MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia C. Sanders practice?
- Dr. Patricia Sanders has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Sanders practices Diagnostic Radiology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Radiologists.