A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Sheehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Sheehan, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheehan
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Sheehan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheehan graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sheehan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen Sheehan MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Colleen Sheehan practice?
- Dr. Colleen Sheehan has 1 office location.
Dr. Colleen Sheehan practices Family Medicine near Waterford, MI.
See Waterford Family Physicians.