A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Sheehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Sheehan, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheehan
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sheehan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheehan graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sheehan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen Sheehan MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Colleen Sheehan practice?
- Dr. Colleen Sheehan has 1 office location.
Dr. Colleen Sheehan practices Family Medicine near Waterford, MI.
See Waterford Family Physicians.