Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Colleen Stoeppel
Dr. Colleen Stoeppel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Stoeppel is affiliated with Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center, Parkland Memorial Hospital and UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Colleen Stoeppel has the following 3 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Colleen Stoeppel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. William Ring
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi42
Dr. Razaq Badamosi
Critical Care Medicine, Hospitalist, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi20
Dr. Nancy Puzziferri
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi22