A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Tallen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tallen
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tallen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Tallen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Tallen graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Tallen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen Cheri Tallen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Colleen C. Tallen practice?
- Dr. Colleen Tallen has 1 office location.
Dr. Colleen Tallen practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Family Physicians.