A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Weissmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Weissmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissmann graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Weissmann has 7 hospital affiliations:
- McKee Medical Center
- American College of Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen Anne Weissmann MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Colleen A. Weissmann practice?
- Dr. Colleen Weissmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Colleen Weissmann practices Internal Medicine near Loveland, CO.
See Loveland Internists.