A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Wells is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Wells has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Perry General Hospital
- Houston Medical Center
- Taylor Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen Wells DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Colleen Wells practice?
- Dr. Colleen Wells has 3 office locations.
Dr. Colleen Wells practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Unadilla, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hawkinsville, GA and Warner Robins, GA.
See Unadilla Obstetricians & Gynecologists.