A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Weston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Weston is Satisfactory.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weston graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Weston has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Colleen Weston practice?
Dr. Colleen Weston practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southgate, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists and Sterling Heights Infectious Disease Doctors.