A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Weston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Weston is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weston
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Weston Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Weston graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Weston has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen S Weston DO and MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Colleen S. Weston practice?
- Dr. Colleen Weston has 1 office location.
Dr. Colleen Weston practices Infectious Disease near Plymouth, MI.
See Plymouth Infectious Disease Doctors.