A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Weston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Weston is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weston graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Weston has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen Weston DO is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Colleen Weston practice?
- Dr. Colleen Weston has 6 office locations.
Dr. Colleen Weston practices Infectious Disease near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Southgate, MI.
See Sterling Heights Infectious Disease Doctors.