A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colleen Witherell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colleen Witherell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colleen Witherell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Witherell graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Witherell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colleen Witherell MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Colleen Witherell practice?
- Dr. Colleen Witherell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Colleen Witherell practices Pediatrics near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.