A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colletta Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colletta Richards, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Richards has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colletta Amanda Richards MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Colletta A. Richards practice?
- Dr. Colletta Richards has 1 office location.
Dr. Colletta Richards practices Anesthesiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists.