Dr. Collette Ara Honore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Collette Ara Honore?

April 27th, 2011

Smart, Knowledgable, Doctor

She is the Best! Very nice, personable, smart and is very knowledgable!

April 2nd, 2011

Though I was able to schedule an appointment with Dr. Honore with ease, after actually showing up for my appointment 15 mins early to complete new patient pp work, I soon found out why it was so easy to schedule.I was not even called back to the examining room until after over 45 mins. Once in the examining room, I continued to wait for over 20 mins. With no signs of Dr. Honore, I simply walked out. Even after having already paid my $50 copay. What a waist of time and money. Now I'm quite certain that had I shown up for my appointment over 1 hour late, Dr. Honore would not have seen me, so, the pendulum swings both ways. I was really looking forward to being able to not only support a doctor in my own community as opposed to feeling that I need to go to the Gold Coast as I always have, but more importantly, I was hoping to support an African American Doctor/business~ NO THANKS !!! I will stick with my normal dermatologist who has a luxurious, professional, PROMPT office and extends the same courtesies to his patients as he expects from them in terms of scheduling appointments and keeping them in a timely manner.

January 16th, 2011

I love her... Dr. Ara-Honore is always caring and keeps all her records available. She even helped me find a pharmacist who had everything on hand for my prescription. She is very personable with a warm and friendly manner. I've been going to her for a year and the results have been phenomenal!!!

July 6th, 2017