Dr. Collette Ara Honore MD Patient Reviews

3.9

April 27th, 2011
Smart, Knowledgable, Doctor
She is the Best! Very nice, personable, smart and is very knowledgable!

April 2nd, 2011
Though I was able to schedule an appointment with Dr. Honore with ease, after actually showing up for my appointment 15 mins early to complete new patient pp work, I soon found out why it was so easy to schedule.I was not even called back to the examining room until after over 45 mins. Once in the examining room, I continued to wait for over 20 mins. With no signs of Dr. Honore, I simply walked out. Even after having already paid my $50 copay. What a waist of time and money. Now I'm quite certain that had I shown up for my appointment over 1 hour late, Dr. Honore would not have seen me, so, the pendulum swings both ways. I was really looking forward to being able to not only support a doctor in my own community as opposed to feeling that I need to go to the Gold Coast as I always have, but more importantly, I was hoping to support an African American Doctor/business~ NO THANKS !!! I will stick with my normal dermatologist who has a luxurious, professional, PROMPT office and extends the same courtesies to his patients as he expects from them in terms of scheduling appointments and keeping them in a timely manner.

January 16th, 2011
I love her... Dr. Ara-Honore is always caring and keeps all her records available. She even helped me find a pharmacist who had everything on hand for my prescription. She is very personable with a warm and friendly manner. I've been going to her for a year and the results have been phenomenal!!!