Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Collette Jonkam
Dr. Collette Jonkam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Williamson, KY. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Jonkam is affiliated with Tug Valley ARH Regional Medical Center, Arh Regional Medical Center - Hazard and Morgan County ARH. She speaks English.
Dr. Collette Jonkam has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Collette Jonkam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Williamson, KY.
Dr. Ashok Patnaik
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
South Williamson, KY 0 mi16
Dr. Walid Baz
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
South Williamson, KY 0 mi15
Dr. Thomas Hamilton
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
South Williamson, KY 0 mi19