A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Collette Wyte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Collette Wyte, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyte graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Wyte has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Collette Ditz Wyte MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Collette D. Wyte practice?
- Dr. Collette Wyte has 1 office location.
Dr. Collette Wyte practices Emergency Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Emergency Physicians.