A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Collier Nix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Collier Nix is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Collier Nix, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Nix graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nix has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Muncy Valley Hospital
- Divine Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Collier Nix MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Collier Nix practice?
- Dr. Collier Nix has 3 office locations.
Dr. Collier Nix practices Family Medicine near Montoursville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Loysville, PA.
See Montoursville Family Physicians.