Dr. Collin Cooper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Collin Cooper?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Collin Cooper?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 4th, 2017

Saved My Life

Dr. Cooper is a great diagnostician. Without his knowledge of diabetes and related issues, I might have been lost to other health issues.

September 15th, 2016

Horrible Staff

If I could give a zero, I would. The office staff is terrible. Each time I call, I get a different answer. They are rude and do not understand basic questions. I do not plan to see this doctor again and recommend no one else does either.

October 21st, 2015

Patient

Excellent doctor-very thorough, pleasant and a good listener. Very responsive especially when I need a prescription. His office staff is another story. Nurse, Melba, is personsable and efficient but the receptionist, Anita?, is rude and very unprofessional. I have mentioned this to the doctor many times over the years. As a business man I would have terminated her long ago if she was in my employ. The best that any business needs is a very pleasant receptionist which is the first person you meet on entering the office.

March 6th, 2014

Always Efficient and Professional

Doctor Cooper listens and has the expertise that only comes with many years of experience treating patients.

September 25th, 2013

The physician himself is not a bad man, but staffs at this place are RUDE, reckless and discourteous and have gotten worse over the years! You cannot help it not to hold the physician himself and the office manager accountable for the terrible way the staffs at this place treat you. The guy (doctor) is just TOO OLD to care or to be at top of things! Of course he takes it on himself to do a lot of crap works where other places, physicians leave it to the office staffs to do. His receptionist is one of the worst - incompetent, nonsense and careless. His nurse (Melba) USED to be good, but now she has turned sour as well. They (staffs) seem overworked and perhaps under paid, hence for not caring. Of course you can say the same for many other physicians and dentists in this country particularly here in California. It is a shame, because we used to have the BEST healthcare system in the WORLD. Asking me, there is really no system of checks and balances and there is really no system of oversight to monitor the healthcare providers. Of course, blame it ALL on the blood sucking insurance companies for ruining it for everybody, patients as well as physicians. We really need a major overhaul!

November 18th, 2012

dr. cooper is my family physician for almost 30 years. He takes excellent care of his patients and I recommend him highly

October 22nd, 2012

No Help

We made an appt for 4pm. I called ahead to get the new patient paperwork completed as I couldn't get there 20 minutes early due to work. Staff refused to send it saying it was unncessary that the forms took 2 minutes. Got there - forms took me 10 min as they wanted history, meds, etc. At 4:15, they said that the doctor will not see us at all and it was my fault for not getting there 30 minutes ahead to complete the paperwork. Staff was rude and it was terrible to be treated that way when I tried everything to avoid it. DO NOT RECOMMEND.

August 2nd, 2012

Outstanding, Knowledgeable, Caring MD

I began seeing Dr. Cooper when my MD retired. He is very thorough, professional, and concerned about the patient, and ALWAYS takes the time to explain exactly what is going on w/one's illness or condition. Dr. Cooper has always been "right on" regarding diagnosis and prognosis. I pray that he never retires! Doctors like Cooper are few and far between these days.

July 25th, 2012

Filling in for my Dr.

This is not my regular Doctor, thankfully, since he wouldn't take any time to look at my file that clearly shows I am on a medication that can NOT be abruptly stopped. Yet he denied to write it when I sat in the reception waiting to pick it up, as is normal with my doctor. The staff had no alternative for me and I even asked what was his reason for not writing this script, they said he had none.Having to be thrown into witdrawls at 57 is inhuman and irresponsible to another persons health.I ended up calling the service demanding to get a message to my doctor, and low and behold Dr.Cooper called back and acted like there was no issue that he had said to the staff he wouldn't write the prescription without seeing me.. Either the staff is worthless or he is a liar.. I know he didn't realize I was sitting right there when the receptionist came back after talking to him and refused my treatment.. Otherwise she would have said I was there and could he see me then... This has been a nightmare and especially when I just came out of the cardiologists office before going and wanting to pick up my medication.. This Dr. is reckless while filling in for other Dr.s.

January 28th, 2012

This is an excellent doctor, however, it is next to impossible to get anyone to return a phone call. If you call to get the results for tests, blood work etc. Good luck.

December 9th, 2011

The Extra Mile

This doctor has always gone the extra mile for me. At a young age, I had some complications from diabetes. He was on vacation in Hawaii and was on the phone daily to check my progress. I believe he flew home early. He also helped me be able to pay my emergency and overall medical expenses. An excellent, trustworthy and capable physician.

May 18th, 2010

I was not impressed by either Dr. Cooper or his office staff. Four different times his staff said they would call and never did. He did not seem knowledgable nor up to date. He did not pay attention to me when I spoke.