A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Collin Goto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Collin Goto, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Medical Toxicology, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goto graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goto has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Collin S. Goto practice?
Dr. Collin Goto practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Medical Toxicology, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians, Dallas Emergency Physicians, and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.