A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Collin Goto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Collin Goto, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Medical Toxicology, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goto graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goto has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Collin S. Goto practice?
Dr. Collin Goto practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Medical Toxicology, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.