A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Collin Udall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Collin Udall is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Collin Udall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Udall graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Udall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Collin M Udall MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Collin M. Udall practice?
- Dr. Collin Udall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Collin Udall practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.