A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Collin Vas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Collin Vas, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vas graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Vas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Collin John Benjamin Vas MBBS and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Collin J. Vas practice?
- Dr. Collin Vas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Collin Vas practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.