A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Collins Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Collins Lewis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Collins Lewis, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lewis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- John Cochran Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Collins Everett Lewis MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Collins E. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Collins Lewis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Collins Lewis practices Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists.