A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Collins Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Collins Lewis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Collins Lewis, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lewis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- John Cochran Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Collins Everett Lewis MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Collins E. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Collins Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Collins Lewis practices Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists.