Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Collins Oseki
Dr. Collins Oseki, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NC. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Oseki is affiliated with Fayetteville VA Medical Center, Vamc and Southeastern Reg Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Collins Oseki has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Collins Oseki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.
Dr. Sardar Bahadur
Fayetteville, NC 0.01 mi38
Dr. Gary Badzinski
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Fayetteville, NC 0.01 mi35
Dr. Mukesh Sharma
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Fayetteville, NC 0.01 mi37