A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Collins Oseki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Collins Oseki is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oseki graduated from University of Sokoto.
Dr. Oseki has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Collins Oseki BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Collins Oseki practice?
- Dr. Collins Oseki has 4 office locations.
Dr. Collins Oseki practices Internal Medicine near Lumberton, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NC and Brooklyn, NY.
See Lumberton Internists.