Dr. Collins Osula Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Collins Osula?

Horrible Doctor!

Posted on February 1st, 2013

Very bad experience, I was feeling pains and cramping so the first thing I did is call my OB Dr, Osula. When I spoke to Dr, Osula he was rude and short with me. He told me to go to the Er or my primary as if he had no concern at all. Then told me he didn't have the time to stay on the phone with me and said he had to go and hung up on me. Later I received a phone call from his office and I was told that the DR didn't feel we had a very good DR/patient relationship and suggested I find another DR.

Really great doc..

Posted on March 8th, 2012

He obviously cares about his patients, although his office staff sometimes seem abrupt. I feel a bit rushed through my appointments however, feeling like if I have questions that I'm keeping the doctor from getting to his next patient. Would gladly have a slightly longer wait so I don't have to feel like I don't have time to ask questions during my appointment.

Posted on January 15th, 2012

I love Dr Osula, he is a very careing man. His accecent takes a min to get over but once you get used to it then its no problem. His staff is amazing my kids love them and most of the time stay with them more then me. It was a in and out thing if I have a problem he will cover it with me and if not im out as quick as he can go.

Posted on January 11th, 2017