A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Collins Sein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Collins Sein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Collins Sein, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sein graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- Civista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Collins Sein BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Collins Sein practice?
- Dr. Collins Sein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Collins Sein practices Internal Medicine near Waldorf, MD.
See Waldorf Internists.