A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colomba Marcantonio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colomba Marcantonio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colomba Marcantonio, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcantonio graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Marcantonio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colomba Amelia Marcantonio MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Colomba A. Marcantonio practice?
- Dr. Colomba Marcantonio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Colomba Marcantonio practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.