A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Columbus Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Columbus Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Columbus Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Brown has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Columbus Brown MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Columbus Brown practice?
- Dr. Columbus Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Columbus Brown practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Rheumatologists.