A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Compton Benjamin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Compton Benjamin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benjamin graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Benjamin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Compton Joseph Benjamin MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Compton J. Benjamin practice?
- Dr. Compton Benjamin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Compton Benjamin practices Urology near Greenbelt, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Greenbelt Urologists.