Dr. Comron Maleki Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Comron Maleki?

Posted on December 2nd, 2016

Dr. Maleki is the best. I wouldn't go to anyone else. Excellent doctor, wonderful staff.

Posted on September 30th, 2015

I began seeing Dr. Maleki after a melanoma was discovered by my primary physician, I have continued seeing him since, about 14 years. He is excellent and his office is friendly and efficient

nice but could do more

Posted on May 7th, 2013

Dr.Maleki won't do a pre-authorization paperwork with my insurance because he "doesn't have time". It will cost me hundreds more for my prescription, when all he has to do is fill out paperwork for a pre-auth to save me money. I'm sorry to say that I'll be going back to my previous dermatologist who can take the time to do insurance paperwork as necessary.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on September 30th, 2010

This Dr. is courteous, kind, amazing bedside manner. I'd send my mom to Dr. Maleki. Just the calmest most unflappable demeanor. I was in a panic seeing him about my hpv on my rectum, (thanks to a less than honest ex girlfriend) but he was calm. He even entered the office with the nitro, pretty much figuring correctly that if I was going to see him, it was obviously going to need cryo. The cryo was quick, painful the first time (second time I laughed) and the podoflox was applied. I was out of there in less than fifteen minutes, with a prescription to take if things got worse. They got better. I can't tell you how relieved I am to have a great doctor that is calm and kind and not panicky. It helped me stay calm and deal with my recovery. The office is an hour from LA, but when you have life to think about and you need to de-stress, the PCH to the Malibu canyon (itunes chill playlist the whole way) is worth it. Just the thing to relax before you see a great Doctor. Skip the walk in clinics and see this physician. He's even in my insurance network! Amazing.

Love this Doctor!

Posted on March 23rd, 2010

I was very nervous and Dr Maleki made me feel at ease. I had to have a surgical procedure done and asked him a million questions during it. He was not bothered by me asking "what he was doing now" -- throughout the entire thing. Although very professional, I also found him open to laughing along with me.

Puts you at ease

Posted on June 9th, 2009

Dr. Melaki is a very calming influence on me when I have to see him which is wonderful as I am very doctor-phobic. Not only is he knowledgeable but he has a calm demeanor and a gentle, positive manner. And his surgical skills are excellent with very little scarring! He takes pride in his work. He's one of the best in my book!

James Campbell

Posted on January 16th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Maleki's for nearly 20 years and believe I owe him my life for diagnosing and treating many pre-cancerous moles over the years. I also send my wife and daughters for yearly exams and we all believe he is a wonderful Dr.

Posted on November 30th, 2016