A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conar Fitton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Conar Fitton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Conar Fitton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitton graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fitton has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Conar Patrick Fitton MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Conar P. Fitton practice?
- Dr. Conar Fitton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Conar Fitton practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Germantown, TN.
See Germantown Internists and Germantown Gastroenterologists.