A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conar Fitton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Conar Fitton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitton
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fitton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Conar Fitton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitton graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fitton has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Conar Patrick Fitton MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Conar P. Fitton practice?
- Dr. Conar Fitton has 1 office location.
Dr. Conar Fitton practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Germantown, TN.
See Germantown Internists and Germantown Gastroenterologists.