A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conar Fitton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Conar Fitton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitton
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Fitton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Conar Fitton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitton graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fitton has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Conar Patrick Fitton MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Conar P. Fitton practice?
- Dr. Conar Fitton has 1 office location.
Dr. Conar Fitton practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Germantown, TN.
See Germantown Internists and Germantown Gastroenterologists.