May 22nd, 2015

Dr. Fitton is very kind and caring. He will spend extra time with you if need be and really listens to the problem and will work with you to find an answer.

Visit show details Visit
by Beth on Feb 21st, 2014

I think Dr Connor Fitton is a wonderful Doctor. He sure takes a personal interest in his patients. I would recommend him highly to another patient.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Sep 17th, 2013

He spent the time I needed and discussed options with me. His staff is very friendly which makes the visit much easier.

HIghly Recommend show details HIghly Recommend
by Lorry Ann Anderton on Jun 28th, 2013

Dr. Fitton is a Doctor is one of a kind.. He has a wonderful personality. If you ever need him you will find that he will be the one to call you on the phone.. He is a great Dr. that is truly concerned about his patients.. We need more like him around..

Not impressed show details Not impressed
Jun 11th, 2013

On the first visit I thought Dr. Fitton was great. He said call anytime, etc. When it came down to it, every time I tried to see him, he was off or out and the other doctors there wouldn't see me. His assistant is totally incompetent. She was supposed to set up an appointment with a surgeon for me and did not do it and then she was supposed to send the cd's to him and when I got there, she had not. I had to wait two hours for the surgeon to get them.