Overall Review

September 15th, 2016
Homemaker
Great Dr always on point :)

July 22nd, 2016
MY EXPERIENCE
I have been going to Dr. Anayas since I was a little girl and now I take my children to see her. Yes there is a long wait time BUT the care that my children get is amazing and worth the wait. I will not take my children to see any other doctor. Not to mention Dr. Pam is the best!

January 22nd, 2016
My children have had Dr. Anayas since they were infants. She is not just there doctor they see her as there friend. My children are now teenagers, 15 and 16 years old now. My family thanks you Dr. Anayas!!!

December 22nd, 2015
I love the whole clinic everyone very great and love to help very on time with the work load, all my children been seen here since birth i moved out of state and came back and it was as i never left. my children love her and love going to there appointments. there more than a health care there are like family. they help me in every step with controlling and diagnosed my son with type one diabetes

October 22nd, 2015
first visit for a 9year old. waited over one hour and 30 minutes, theycould not tell us when she would be seen. but if you where 5 minutes late for appointment they would n probably not see you. walked out on appointment. child deserves better care.

October 17th, 2014
opinion
Poor reception and courtesy by long waiting times and never serve time do not respect the appointment time we have to have enough time and pasiencia.We hope you do something to change that in the office deland Dr. is very good that if

October 17th, 2013
The Doctor is great!!!! It's the wait time to be seen with or without Appointment that isn't so great!!! Also the office waiting room & the rooms in the back are always dirty & appear to never get cleaned there is dirty hands smudges all over every room wall, that place needs to be cleaned & repainted in the back rooms!!!!!

April 15th, 2013
Never again!
We called up to find out their walk-in hours because our children were very ill and we needed them seen ASAP. Their recording says their walk-in hours are from 8:30-10am and 1:30-3:30pm but when we spoke to the receptionist she said they accept walk-in from 8-3. That's great...I thought! We got there and were impressed with the location and thought it was a quaint setting. We get inside and there are only 2 other people before us. FABULOUS! We fill out the paperwork and wait...and wait...and wait. Literally, no one went back for the first half hour we were there! Then, they called people back but they called people who arrived after us who also were walk-in. Wait, EXCUSE ME? I went to the receptionist and asked how much longer it would be since we had already waited 1 and 1/2 hours and she said we would be called next. Great! The waiting room filled up very quickly and there is no separation from sick/healthy children so we really were concerned about exposing the small babies in the room to what our children had. So, they finally called us back and asked multiple questions that were rather redundant when talking about siblings from the same parents but...OK. Not a huge deal. The girl was efficient and, honestly, quite cold. Our children were terrified and the nurse(?) Did absolutely nothing to appease their fears so not exactly a warm greeting. We got put in the exam room and almost immediately the doctor arrived which was very nice considering the wait to get back there. She was friendly and seemed to listen to our concerns but she was unprepared for 2 children who exhibited extreme anxiety at the new environment. Then, the icing on the cake, my younger child's diaper leaked while I was holding him and they didn't offer a towel or even seem to feel the need to clean the mess up. The state if their bathroom leads me to believe they didn't bother cleaning the chair or the floor after we left either. I have never been to a doctors office where they don't offer towels in the restrooms, the bathroom smells like it hasn't been cleaned or even had working plumbing ever, and they don't offer hand Sanitizer. I will NEVER go there again . I would rather take my children to a walk-in clinic and the hospital for their care than subject them or us to this place again! The only positive thing I can say is the woman who answered the phone and advised us of their new walk-in hours was very kind and, like I said, the building/setting is quaint but, when it comes to the care of children, I would avoid this place. Just because you have Medicaid does not mean you deserve to be treated like you aren't worth quality care and this place is substandard to say the least. Keep looking for a good CARING doctor.