A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Concepcion Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Concepcion Martinez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Concepcion Martinez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Lung Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Martinez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- Nix Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Concepcion Gabriele Martinez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Concepcion G. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Concepcion Martinez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Concepcion Martinez practices Family Medicine near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Nashville Primary Care Doctors.