A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Concetto Rametta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Concetto Rametta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Concetto Rametta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Cholesterol Management
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lyme Disease
- Metabolic Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Smoking Cessation
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rametta graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rametta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Concetto S Rametta MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Concetto S. Rametta practice?
- Dr. Concetto Rametta has 1 office location.
Dr. Concetto Rametta practices Internal Medicine near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Internists.