A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conchita Mendoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Conchita Mendoza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Conchita Mendoza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendoza graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Mendoza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Suny Downstate Mc at Lich
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Conchita DR Mendoza MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Conchita D. Mendoza practice?
- Dr. Conchita Mendoza has 4 office locations.
Dr. Conchita Mendoza practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.