A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conchita Mendoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Conchita Mendoza is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendoza
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mendoza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Conchita Mendoza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendoza graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Mendoza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Suny Downstate Mc at Lich
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Conchita DR Mendoza MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Conchita D. Mendoza practice?
- Dr. Conchita Mendoza has 3 office locations.
Dr. Conchita Mendoza practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.