A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conchita Paz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Conchita Paz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Conchita Paz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paz graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Paz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Conchita M. Paz practice?
Dr. Conchita Paz practices Family Medicine near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Family Physicians.