A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conchita Paz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Conchita Paz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Conchita Paz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paz graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Paz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Conchita M Paz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Conchita M. Paz practice?
- Dr. Conchita Paz has 1 office location.
Dr. Conchita Paz practices Family Medicine near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Primary Care Doctors.