Dr. Conchita Paz MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

April 28th, 2011
Bait & Switch
The staff did not record the correct reason for visit over the phone. That was after I had to call back because the young lady hung up on me. The staff did not inform me that I would be seeing a different doctor than requested while making the appointment, or when I showed up to be seen, or even while walking me to the exam room. The staff stands behind a wall to call patients back and then tells patients they often have to call for a patient multiple times because they aren't heard; you would think they could figure out that they should make eye contact with the waiting room since they serve many elderly patients. I noted a trend of the staff not keeping key references up to date, I decided to take my labs elsewhere that might have better QC. If you want to do your job effectively, you must introduce yourself-first name is fine-, even give your title, but you must get beyond the greeting of: What is your date-of-birth? Really? When we are going to be standing in a paper gown in the exam room, you need to warm up your interactions and go off script. Go work in a pharmacy if you think the best way to address someone is to pull up a computer record using the DOB. Communication is important. This doctor is supposed to be good, I've been asking around for ages- like since back when the local area code was 505. You might want to update that sometime.