Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Mar 11th, 2013

very nice and explain diagnosis to you and give you time to read up on information if surgery is needed.

Apr 26th, 2012

I know for a fact that Dr. Woodruff does NOT perform abortions in Tulsa, or anywhere else. I'm sure you can verify this info if you call her office and simply ask.

Sep 7th, 2011

I LOVE her! She is a wonderful doctor...

Very pleased show details Very pleased
Jun 6th, 2011

I think Dr. Woodruff is a great doctor, she delivered both of my children. She is also cares about the person she really takes time to sit down and talk to you. I am like the other lady's the staff is not so great.

She is the best show details She is the best
Mar 4th, 2011

Dr. Woodruff is the best!!! She delivered both of my babys, she is very caring and makes you feel very comfortable. I would recommend her to anybody!!

by Heather Allen on Mar 3rd, 2011

She is an EXCELLENT doctor. She makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. She listens when you speak and tries to find the answer. I would recommend her to anyone.

by patient on Jul 14th, 2010

Dr. Woodruff was very helpful in diagnosing and treating my problem. Unfortunatly I will not go to her anymore due to multiple instances of her office staff being very rude and hateful particularly the girl at the front desk.

WONDERFUL! show details WONDERFUL!
Sep 10th, 2009

The office staff was so-so, but this doc really shines! She's so professional, CARING, and really knows her stuff. I had an in-office procedure done that was not the most comfortable thing in the world, but she really walked me through it in the most caring way while doing a great job. I HIGHLY recommend her if you are looking for a fantastic OB/GYN! :)

Finally..... show details Finally.....
by Shirley Grady on Jun 1st, 2009

She was the only gyn that listened and correctly diagnosed my endometriosis. She then immediately did surgery and probably saved my life.

by loretta harris on Nov 19th, 2008

good dr I think she is the best in tulsa ok