A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Conellia Ha, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Conellia Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Conellia Ha practice?
Dr. Conellia Ha practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Plainview, NY.
See Garden City Radiologists.