A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conellia Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Conellia Ha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Conellia Ha, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ha has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Conellia Ha MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Conellia Ha practice?
- Dr. Conellia Ha has 1 office location.
Dr. Conellia Ha practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Radiologists.