A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cong Vo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cong Vo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vo graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Vo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cong Hoa Vo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cong H. Vo practice?
- Dr. Cong Vo has 1 office location.
Dr. Cong Vo practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Pediatricians.