A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cong Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cong Nguyen, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cong Nguyen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Universite De Sherbrooke. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cong T. Nguyen practice?
Dr. Cong Nguyen practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists, Houston Surgeons, and Houston Plastic Surgeons.