A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cong Ning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cong Ning is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cong Ning, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ning graduated from Wuhan Medical College/Tongji.
Dr. Ning has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cong Ning MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Cong Ning practice?
- Dr. Cong Ning has 1 office location.
Dr. Cong Ning practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Pediatricians and Rockville Endocrinologists.