Dr. Cong Ning Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cong Ning?

January 26th, 2015

First visit with Dr Ning (2.5 yo daughter)

After readnig the reviews, I was hesitant to bring our daughter to this pedi endo. But since she had the soonest available appt slot for our daughter (1% in height; 1% in weight), we still brought our daughter in. Let's start from the beginning: you pay to park at this medical office building (sucks) but her med office validates (yay!); they had a clean waiting area with a TV on the HGTV channel; front desk personnel very nice, explained everything clearly; only three short forms to fill out (we had referral papers); wait time after forms were completed was under 5 minutes, I kid you not; nurse Jasmine was great with wife and I and with daughter; the exam room was cold (it was about 35 outside), but...; Dr Ning entered less than 5-min after we got our exam room; very nice to daughter, soft hands with smiles to make daughter feel comfortable; Dr Ning noticed an error on the referring chart and it turned out our daughter wasn't as under-verage as previously thought (still very much under average though); Dr recommended a change in nutrition before assigning pharma - we liked this course of action; there is a Lab Corp technician actually in Ning's practice - VERY CONVENIENT!; technician was courteous and empathetic to parents whose kids need blood drawn (daughter didn't even flinch, what a trooper!); Dr Ning said she would follow up in a week, and asked us to call her if we don't hear from the office within that timeframe - that's good enough for us; follow-up appt in four months to see how the nutrition changes are doing. We had a great experience there. Maybe the other reviews confirm that only unhappy folks post feedbback, or maybe Dr Ning has softened up a bit based on reviews. Either way, I would recommend this doctor and this medical practice.

June 5th, 2014

Poor bedside manner and rude

Dr. Ning is hard to understand, has little warmth, shows little caring, looks at the computer screen instead of me or my daughter when we talk to her, and does not seem interested to explain things. My faither in her diagnoses is diminished because I cannot communicate with her. Her office staff is not polite and they do not follow up with calls. The computer system is down and the phone is down sometimes too. Overall dysfunctional.

February 28th, 2014

Update on prior review from January 31

My child is now 13 and is growing like a weed. He is now 5'7" and is trending to be around 5'10". Dr. Ning warned that if we did not treat him with lupron, he would not be taller than 5'5" as an adult. What an idiot...do not trust this rude and stupid doctor.

July 18th, 2013

Broadcaster

I hate the secretary who received the call. She didn't understand what I want and very pushy to get the information about my pediatrician referral. I have explained it to her that I need a specialist pediatrician, because my daughter's pediatrician was retired. She still asking why, why and why? I explain to her that my daughter almost 15 years old and she hasn't growing like she is 15 years old girl. What's her respond? She told me that Dr. Ning is not a right doctor for my daughter. So, I said to her, "Just forget it" Bye... dissapointed. Sometimes the GOOD doctor has BAD secretary and the other way around.

January 31st, 2012

This doctor is incompetent

I brought my son to this doctor with a concern about premature puberty. She diagnosed him with premature puberty stage 5 recommending treatment with Lupron. This seemed strange to my husband (who is also a physician) and to our pediatrician. After two more opinions from doctors at Johns Hopkins and University of Maryland, we found that our son is perfectly normal, just a little ahead in his development...stage 3 vs. the stage 5 that Dr. Ning suggested. Also her bedside manner with my son was atrocious and her accent is very difficult to understand. I would NEVER recommend this horrible doctor to anyone!!

April 14th, 2016