Dr. Cong Yu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

December 2nd, 2016
Experience of care from Dr. Yu
He is smart and a good surgeon but he is rude, arrogant, thinks everyone is drug seeking. Laughs like it's a joke. Cires WA state guidelines but when I checked with WA state they said it is a guideline. That each patient is different and should be evaluated as such. HE DOES NOT DO THAT unless you have cancer. Very disappointed in him. He needs to take bed side manner classes and empathy classes.

July 20th, 2015
worst doc ever
Cong Yu is the most rude, arrogant, and disrespectful doc I have EVER seen. Unfortunately 'one star' is the lowest rating possible; if I could give him a negative number, I would. Avoid like the plague

March 27th, 2015
Patient
A brilliant Dr!

July 1st, 2013
Ra
I have been seeing Dr Yu for about four years and he saved my life. I have been in chronic pain for the last 10 years. For the first 5 years I tried everything to give me SOME relief ( chrio, massage, mind control,ect ect. My Primary Dr would not, ever give pain pills. After three different surgeries that did not work, I went to Dr Yu, a pain specialist, and just how I thought this was going to play out, they thought I was just drug shopping. I was 56 yrs old at that time and thought they would never consider me a druggie. But I guess it could happen at any age. So it took a long time for him to fully trust me, I think he still does quite trust me, especial if I ask to try another pain med I had done some research on.... it was like, never look a pain MD directly in there eyes, like dogs, thay renew there suspession. I am being lite here, I understand they are the gatekeepers to weed out people who are just doctor shopping and faking pain. This makes it so harder for people like me who could not live with the kind of pain of pain I have. Washington State and the FDA have made it so hard fon doctors to help people in pain) I still have pain and and I am only good for about six hours a day that I can do the things I need to get done. Although we still do not see eye to eye what is good for my pain( my body, my life) I still think Dr Yu is a great doctor, and I thank him.