A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Connette McMahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Connette McMahon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Connette McMahon, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. McMahon graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McMahon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Columbus Reg HC System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Connette Pearl McMahon FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Connette P. McMahon practice?
- Dr. Connette McMahon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Connette McMahon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dunn, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NC.
See Dunn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.