Dr. Connie Brooks-Fernandez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

December 6th, 2016
Great provider and very friendly staff. Have never felt so welcome at a providers office as I did when I arrived. Everyone was so helpful and so friendly. The provider was very attentive.

November 5th, 2014
Bad Bedsied Manner
Dr.Connie Brooks has a terrible bed side manner. She talked down to me as though i was a child, raised her voice and was not sympathetic to my condition because " she had a lot going on". Dr. Brooks was extremely unprofessional. I requested my copay refunded. I will be finding a better doctor who understands they should treat patients with kindness regardless of what they have going on personally. On top of that they have you wait anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour to be seen by the doctor and take weeks to give back blood work information. Horrible experience! I've never been treated so terribly by a physician. Won't be going back unless it's to pick up my records.

October 2nd, 2014
Not what I expected
If you need routine care it's ok. If you have serious concerns about your health (more than routine or pressing), it would be my advice to please reconsider. I believed the high ratings At First, but that's not what I experienced throughout. That is my honest opinion

May 6th, 2013
EXCELLENT DOCTOR
DR. CONNIE BROOKES FERNANDEZ HAS BEEN OUR FAMILY DR. FOR APPROXIMATELY 7 YEARS , ALSO SEVERAL OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS. SHE IS THE MOST CARING AND COMPASSIONATE DR. I HAVE EVER MET. SHE RATES EXCELLENT IN ALL AREAS. IF WE HAD MORE DR'S LIKE HER WE WOULD ALL BE HEALTHIER. SHE CARES FOR AND LOVES HER PATIENTS. SHE IS A CHRISTIAN AND IS VERY CARING IN ALL AREAS OF YOUR WELL BEING. I THANK HER AND ALL HER STAFF FOR BEING SO CARING AND WONDERFUL TO THEIR PATIENTS. GOD BLESS YOU ALL... I LOVE YOU GUYS.

August 11th, 2011
Have been a patient for about 4 years. Dr. Brooks is good physician. There have been changes with the new location and staff. While she is still an excellent doctor some of the family feel has changes with the larger busier practice. Less time has been taken with me. While the staff are courteous and pleasant, there has been a loss for me concerning the personal touch that the staff gave prior to recent changes. The staff knew by name, the new staff do not. It felt less like a business transaction than it does now. The staff added to my whole experience of coming to the doctor.

March 10th, 2011
blessing
she is great, treats you with respect, love, and grace.. I truly believe she loves her pt. God Bless her and her Family, and her wonderful staff. please dont lose that done home family feeling you offer. I love you guys, I am truly blessed.

June 16th, 2010
Doctor Brooks, Medicine Woman
- She is an informed, friendly, truly caring old school physician like you always believed Doctors should be.- Scheduling is an issue, however this is understandable once you meet with Dr. Brooks-Fernandez... she is in demand.- If you are looking for the one physician to trust and build a history with you need to look no further.- NEW HOPE FAMILY PRACTICE (910-867-7777) is located at 1220 Walter Reed Road near CFMC.- Connie and her staff are simply outstanding.