A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Connie Casad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Connie Casad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Connie Casad, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Casad graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Casad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
- Medical City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Connie Casad MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Connie Casad practice?
- Dr. Connie Casad has 1 office location.
Dr. Connie Casad practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.