A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Connie Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Connie Chan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Connie Chan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Chan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Connie Swit-Lin Chan MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Connie S. Chan practice?
- Dr. Connie Chan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Connie Chan practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.