A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Connie Connors, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Connors graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Connors has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc Cincinnati
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Connors accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Connie Connors:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Connie A. Connors practice?
Dr. Connie Connors practices Pediatrics near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Constance Connors