A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Connie Domingo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Connie Domingo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Domingo graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Domingo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Domingo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans