A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Connie Domingo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Connie Domingo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Domingo graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Domingo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- St. Christopher`s Hospital For Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Connie Dela Pena Domingo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Connie D. Domingo practice?
- Dr. Connie Domingo has 1 office location.
Dr. Connie Domingo practices Pediatrics and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Pediatricians and Marlton Physiatrists.