A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Connie Ding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Connie Ding, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ding graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Ding has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Connie Kai Ding MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Connie K. Ding practice?
- Dr. Connie Ding has 2 office locations.
Dr. Connie Ding practices Anesthesiology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Anesthesiologists.