Dr. Connie Hahn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Connie Hahn?

September 30th, 2015

My favorite doctor ever. Apparently reviews case history before appointment and is very thorough and caring.

January 19th, 2014

A superb physician

Just stumbled across a negative review for Dr. Connie Hahn. Unbelievable! If, as I assume, she treats her patients with equal attentiveness and dedication, the difference must be between us, her patients. Both my wife and I list her as our primary care physician and believe her to be the finest doctor we have ever seen (and we are in our seventies). She goes over exam results in detail, explains everything clearly, refers us to excellent specialists when required, and takes as much time as is needed to be sure we understand her findings, opinions, and advice. We especially value her perspective as a DO, and would recommend to anyone that they choose a DO in order to obtain more complete "whole health" care. Regarding the negative review, I can only conclude that someone was having a bad day and I doubt it was Dr. Hahn

November 23rd, 2012

Just the worst doctor ever. Didn't know a thing about my condition. Was condescending towards me. Made me feel like an idiot.

November 24th, 2010

matches needs, options and best practices

Connie Hahn, DO, has an excellent handle on medical best practices and current research. At the same time, she is able to listen to my individual needs and determine how to best interface with my background in alternative care regimes to help me achieve an optimal, cooperative care program.

November 25th, 2014