Dr. Connie Hiers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Connie Hiers?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Connie Hiers?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 12th, 2016

I found her to be an EXCELLANT doctor. I fully recommend her to anyone wanting plastic surgery!

January 26th, 2016

My breast look horrible. Dr. Hiers stated it would take a few months to see the full effect and that my breast needed time to heal and they would look fine. Well, its been more than a few months and my breast look worse than what they were before my surgery. At first the staff and Dr. Hiers were very polite, however after I voiced my dissatifaction with my results, Dr. Hiers and the staff are now, very unpleasant. Stay clear, research your options and pay the extra money for a quality service.

September 11th, 2014

I was left with uneven horrible scars. My body looks uneven. The front receptionist and manager are rude. To bad the nurses were nice. The other staff and the manager need training. They Have No empathy, you would think since my procedure was a screw up they would be more pleasant. They only reason I choice Dr. Hiers after many other consults, was the price. You really get what you pay for.

January 9th, 2014

Loved her! Fabulous job.

I was seeking a surgeon to remove my breast implants and perform a capsulectomy after my old implants became encapsulated. I was in a lot of pain and was pretty nervous about everything. Connie was a very comforting woman with an incredible bedside manner. She removed the old implants, removed the scar tissue that was causing me so much pain, and performed a fat transfer to help reshape my breasts so they would not look deflated after having implants for so long. I also wanted liposuction on the lower abdomen and outer thigh. Her staff members were very kind and personable and the wait time was virtually nil. I almost always saw her right as I walked in the front office door. I was granted several follow up visits for free and they called me often to check up on my healing process. Great surgeon. If I need anything done in the future, I know where to go.

October 4th, 2013

Very pleased with my results. Dr. Hiers and staff were professional and pleasant.

September 28th, 2012

Nice lady but did not get the expected results

The procedures I received from this doctor did not give the results I was expecting. Somewhat disappointing.

February 5th, 2011

had an excellent consultation with Dr. Hiers. the staff was very friendly and knoweledgeable. Dr. Hiers took time to explain and answer all my questions and concerns. afterwards, when i had more questions, the office was quick to respond. the surgery went very well, and i felt very comfaortable and safe in her certified office facility. her work was excellent, and followup was excellent. i recommend Dr. hiers highly!

September 16th, 2010

botched boob job

Horrible job doing my breat lift and implants. They were uneven, tons of scarring,uneven incisions. One implant leaked after 2 years and the other one completely ruptured leaving me constantly in pain and deformed! My breast look and feel hideous. Be careful girls this one is a quack!

May 24th, 2017