A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Connie Hsia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Connie Hsia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Diseases
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsia graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hsia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Connie Chi-Wei Hsia MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Connie C. Hsia practice?
- Dr. Connie Hsia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Connie Hsia practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Pulmonologists.