A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Connie Hsia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsia
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hsia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Connie Hsia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Diseases
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsia graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hsia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Connie Chi-Wei Hsia MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Connie C. Hsia practice?
- Dr. Connie Hsia has 1 office location.
Dr. Connie Hsia practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Pulmonologists.